· 5 tablespoons butter, divided
· ½ cup chopped onion
· ½ cup chopped celery
· ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
· ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 1 (11-ounce) can shoepeg corn, drained
· 1 (11-ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
· 1 (11-ounce)can cream of celery soup, undiluted
· 1 cup sour cream
· 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter and add onion, celery and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft. In a large bowl, combine cheese, corn, green beans, soup and sour cream. Add sautéed vegetables. Pour into the prepared dish.
3) Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in the microwave and mix with the crushed crackers. Spread over the top of the vegetables and bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly.