You've seen this on the blog before but we are bringing it back for the "Best of the Past 5 Year!"
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- ½ sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheese until melted.
- Drain pasta; transfer to greased 3 quart slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered on low 1-2 hours or until heated through.