- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- ¼ cup crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Buffalo Chicken Wing sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Stir the chicken, blue or feta cheese and sauce in a medium bowl.
3. Unfold the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
4. With the short side facing you, spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Fold 2 opposite sides of the dough to the center over the filling and press to seal. Place the dough, seam-side down, onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
7. Cut in quarters to serve.